Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ARSwho
Initiate
Initiate

I'm not sure if this began after the last recent firmware upgrade around two weeks ago, I "believe" it did start after.. but is anyone else having problems with the timezone on the Arlo Base resetting back to Pacific? No matter how many times I go in to set it to my timezone (Eastern) and it appears to save. A day or two later it will go back to pacific throwing off all the recorded video timestamps. I've even rebooted after setting the timezone and no luck. Thanks

Arlo Pro 2

ARLO Base HW Version: VMB4000r3

Firmware: 1.10.0.9_23037

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your firmware versions to verify they're all up to date? That can cause weird problems.

Otherwise, you may be forced to reset the system by removing all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh to get the base back to a nominal state.

ARSwho
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you for the reply. Yes, it is running latest firmware. I would hate to have to reset back to factory but I guess it seems there really are no other options. Is there a way to send diagnostic logs to Arlo?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't collect logs but opening a case with support would alert them. They have access to logs.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation