Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 How To Enable Activity Zone

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Priyank
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Everyone i just bought new Arlo Pro 2 cameras and i am trying to enable activity zone but it keep saying that AC power has been disconnected from Arlo device. Activity zones are currently disabled. i did put cameras in charge for little while but didnot get any results. if anyone had same issue please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you read the FAQs it explains why.

Basic activity zones only available on cabled and powered from arlo ac/dc adaptor.

Smart activity zones are allowed on battery only cameras but you have to buy them.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you read the FAQs it explains why.

Basic activity zones only available on cabled and powered from arlo ac/dc adaptor.

Smart activity zones are allowed on battery only cameras but you have to buy them.
SanJoseBarrett
Initiate
Initiate

I just bought the Arlo 2 from Costco two days ago ($500).

Constant notification triggered literally every minute, if not multiple times in a minute, due to the combination of wind and the shadow of the tree. Reducing the sensitiviy doesn't help because the shadow (of the tree) area is too large I guess. Only activity zone settings can resolve the issue. But the requirement of value-add service to enable activity zone is the deal breaker for me. I am going to return the device.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You are setting sensitivity in your modes and rules, right? The motion test is just a test and not a setting.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation