Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LornaA
Guide
Guide

I want to add a schedule to ARM my cameras from 12 am to 7 am. I also want to schedule my OUTSIDE ARM mode from 7 pm to MIDNIGHT (or 11:59 pm). The system won't let me add both. So two different modes can't be scheduled on the same day? Really? That can't be right.

3 REPLIES 3
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@LornaA wrote:

I want to add a schedule to ARM my cameras from 12 am to 7 am. I also want to schedule my OUTSIDE ARM mode from 7 pm to MIDNIGHT (or 11:59 pm). The system won't let me add both. So two different modes can't be scheduled on the same day? Really? That can't be right.

I do that all the time.  But I use two custom modes,  I don’t recall if that makes a difference.  I do recall I sometimes see odd behavior when creating a schedule, so try deleting everything on the schedule and starting over.  If that doesn’t work, try two custom modes.  Make a duplicate of ARM with your own name.  “MY RIGHT ARM” or whatever.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As a PS;

Only one mode can run at a time and they can not overlap...

so you split up the cameras into groups as needed( by creating custom modes ) and then schedule the Custom modes as needed.

If you go thru midnight, you must split the time... up to 11:59pm and then the next day at Midnight onward

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Yes.  Same “day” is ok....same “time”, nope!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation