Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I hope someone here can help us.

Our Hub / basestation is on the internet and power is on. All 3 lights are green - BUT the Arlo APP keeps telling us "No Arlo-units have been found".

I have uninstalled the app on my Samung, and today I deleted the ARLO - to start ALL over.

Nothing is working !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Camera LED being green means the base is already claimed which is why your attempts fail. Is this a new installation? If so, hold the reset button for >10 seconds until the LEDs flash amber. Let the base reboot and try again.

If this is an existing system, you should remove all devices in Settings, My Devices first. See if the Camera LED becomes either amber or off after the base reboots. If not, use the reset button as above and start fresh.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Camera LED being green means the base is already claimed which is why your attempts fail. Is this a new installation? If so, hold the reset button for >10 seconds until the LEDs flash amber. Let the base reboot and try again.

If this is an existing system, you should remove all devices in Settings, My Devices first. See if the Camera LED becomes either amber or off after the base reboots. If not, use the reset button as above and start fresh.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Thank you  !!!!!

it worked - 10 sek pressing the reset.

My Arlo is up and running again - and I am happy happy happyyyy 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation