Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Camera getting status

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RogerAS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought a new Arlo Pro 2 VCS3000C on August 28 so far it has worked correctly maybe 10 minutes.  Now the issue is the cameras say getting status.  The cameras detect movement and notify me,  Show me a still picture and the screen says getting status.  What do I do to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RogerAS
Aspirant
Aspirant

After I posted last night I restarted the base station again and redid all the camera set up and it has worked so far.  Well it has only been 13 hours.  I have had to redo the cameras and base station 3 times in 5 days from when I purchase it.  I truly hope this is not normal.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Is this happening with multiple cameras?

One option is to try moving one camera close to the base station (say 5-10 feet) and see if it resolves for that camera.

You can also try restarting the base station and power-cycling the cameras (remove the battery and reinsert it).

If neither of those help, then contact support. https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

RogerAS
Aspirant
Aspirant

After I posted last night I restarted the base station again and redid all the camera set up and it has worked so far.  Well it has only been 13 hours.  I have had to redo the cameras and base station 3 times in 5 days from when I purchase it.  I truly hope this is not normal.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation