Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
dannyb2100
Apprentice
Apprentice

So, back in March one of the cameras went offline for no reason and I had to get a roof ladder out to check it, only to remove the battery and put it back in (nothing was seemingly wrong with it) 

It has however gone offline again, none of the standard troubleshooting has sprung it back to life, so I guess I have to get the ladder out and repeat the previous steps. 

Has anyone else had this happen? Do you suspect something is wrong with the camera?

The previous topic for reference

131 REPLIES 131
Erilekn
Apprentice
Apprentice
You have to sync cameras if the light is amber at right side.
Msjay2u
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same problem and just discovered my cameras have been offline for 4 days. is the point of having them if not reliable??? They so far. I had mine 2 weeks

Ycandia
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue, my camera is offline but the base seems to be working
AJZee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same- have had mine for 2 years. It’s a regular problem.
Jksloan
Tutor
Tutor
Yes we are having the same problem. Update cancelled our ability to set sensitivity so we couldn’t record at night when it is most important. Now we are offline and have restarted everything. Have had the cameras 14 months and finally it was working great then the update screwed everything up!
mrbikerchef
Initiate
Initiate

No activity on camera. Keeps showing offline. Fix this or give me my money back
Now!!!!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

If you are experiencing an offline camera issue, please find the following troubleshooting steps here: My Arlo wire-free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?