Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Camera Is Not Detecting Motion

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
eaglenest608
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have side and front porch cameras.  Both connection to base with at least 2 bars.  Side porch functioning correctly with sensing motion, recording video and sending out notifications.  However, front porch is not reacting to motion at all even though when I run the  motion detecting test, it shows the orange motion light with no problems.  I have removed camera and added it again to no avail.  I do have zones but once again, ran the test in those zones and motion light blinks.  Any ideas as to what the issue can be or am I going to have to return the one camera or whole set for new one?  Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
eaglenest608
Aspirant
Aspirant

Oh, and battery is fully charged as I have plugged into socket outside and have verified that the station is armed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Temporarily swap cameras areound to see if that does anything useful.

eaglenest608
Aspirant
Aspirant

You mean physically switch the porches i  have them on?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Well, no, switching the porches is hard to do but switching the cameras from one location to the other is easier.  🙂  Yes, I know what you were saying...

By switching the cameras between locations, it can help isolate whether the problem is with the camera or the location.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation