Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Camera Is Not Connecting To Base Station

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Zenglou
Follower
Follower

HI,

I already use an Arlo Pro 2 set with 4 cameras and had no problem connecting them. I bought an additionnal pack of 4 and when trying to connect 1 additionnal camera to the exisitng base station (using the defined process), it first blinked in blue for a long time (the intital 4 ones I paired were blinking in blue, then rapidely in blue and were connected easily) and than blinks rapidely in amber implying the pairing did not happened. I tried with another camera from the set, changed the battery... nothing happened (still blinking fast in anber). Are the 4 camera packs pre-defined for the base station they come with (should not be the case right) ? Does this imply I got a defective set of 4 ? Should I take out all the cameras currently paired with my base station and restart the pairing for all over again ? I even tried the app on my iphone and it does not work neither, it does not see the device I want to add ?

Any help welcome ..

Cheers

Alec

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would reboot the base and try again with various cameras. Don't forget that only 5 cameras can be active at one time on the basic plan. You can still sync all, just not use them. You may want to use a second system with a second account.

Montero88
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, a camera does not connect to the base, and try all the solutions that indicate on the page but can not connect. What should I do, some support email from Arlo?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation