Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 CVR Skips Hours of Recordings

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Skthit21
Aspirant
Aspirant

I pay for the CVR service and have have it in "Armed" mode 24/7 for audio and motion.  As the days go by, I'm having more and more issues with my camera.

It started with me not being able to watch live or it will play and stop after about 30 seconds.  Now, it's skipping hours at a time of CVR and the motion recording stops working as well.  Nothing has changed in the invironment.  Camera is at the same location, router hasn't been moved, no other device in my house has issues with internet.  My camera is about 10 above my router, on the other side of the wall.  It doesn't lose connection to the base so even if I lost internet, it should still record motion because I have a hard drive attached to the base for those recordings.  Both features stop working at different times which proves me that it's not an internet connection issue.  For example, I've attached 2 pictures; on 8/22 motion feature stopped working at 4:22pm and the CVR at 5:42:21CVR.PNGMotion.PNGError.PNGpm.  I've also attached a 3rd picture of a message that displayed for a few seconds after it stopped recording.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Skthit21,

The engineering team is investigating reports of users experiencing the error message you've provided in your screenshot. I will provide an update as soon as I know more about thte issue.

JamesC

Skthit21
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there an update on this from the engineering team?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Skthit21,

The engineering team is still investigating the reports of error messages, Thank you for being patient.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation