Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Are the Batteries Still Draining Fast?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Toledori
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning everyone. As this has been going on for the past couple of months after the last update. As there been any other fix? My arlo Pro 2 (Base model VBM4000) still using crazy amount of batteries. I have 5 cameras and my last charged was on 8/22/18. As of today, every battery is dead. Settings are still the same (medium settings for all cameras). My base has the latest update Firmware 1.10.0.8_22190. And yet some how my batteries cant last longer than a month. Is there a fix to this? I bought my system back in February of this year and it was doing well then. Now, well this is how long I am getting.

Now, outside cameras all get the same amount of activities, minimun. And the inside never run when I am home. So, the fact that they batteries are draining so much, is do to something else I think.

Any help, would be appreciated.

Thanks Rick

2 REPLIES 2
bkinyoun57
Guide
Guide

I had the same issue.  Some cameras drained quickly and others took forever.  I chalked it up to location in that the cameras that drained quickly were the ones in high traffic areas.  I finally invested in the Arlo Solar Panel and could not be happier.  I have 5 cameras all with solar panels.  Highly recommended.  I know this is not much help but it worked for me.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Toledori,

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation