Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Nov 30th, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Re: Arlo Pro 2 CVR Plan not active

Reply
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1140 Views
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

HI, today i recieved 5 Arlo Pro 2 cameras, added them to the existing Arlo Pro 5 camera and base station, upgraded the plan to Premier and paid for each of those 5 cameras to be CVR active for 12 months. total cost $516.00 with receipt emailed for confirmation. Yet when on the app or website changing the Device Order and checking the camera view is correct, i noticed the small clock logo next to settings icon and recordings number. clicking on it takes you to CVR but low and behold im asked to setup a CVR plan, and go through the same process i just did, and pay again for the same thing.

something has gone wrong. Ive been charged $516 which included $129 for the Premier 10 camera and 30day motion activated clips cloud storage, and then $129 (1st camera) and then $64.50 for each of the 4 cameras after to continiously record for 14 days for a total of 12 months. totalling $516.00AUD. why is this not registering on my account? i cant use CVR until its active. Please help. i have included a jpeg screenshot of what my receipt confirms i have paid for.

Model: VMC4030P| Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Cameraarlo.netgear.com | Web Site/App
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

This is really a question for Arlo support, not this user forum. You may need to open a case here.

 

I'm not exactly sure how it works these days but since subscribing to CVR have you checked Manage Camera Status in Settings to veirfy that any caameras are assigned to the CVR pool?

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
10 with premier, 0 with CVR...and when seeing all 10 cameras and you click on the clock icon the timeline is greyed out and the green upgrade button shows so CVR not active.. I have created a case with Arlo support and am waiting for an email response after I had a live chat session and validated I did in fact purchase CVR. They are investigating.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

TGG_103,

 

I've reviewed and escalated your open support case. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.

 

JamesC

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks James. First to answer everyone else's response. Yes 8ve gone through management and yes I've attempted to add cameras to CVR. A case is still active with Netgear. And whilst some would think that community can't help. You can. Your advocates for this product working and need to know when Netgear makes a big mistake with this product. Ergo, charging money for something and getting bupkiss. So here is an update. After a week, Netgear level 3 techs have still never emailed me or contacted me. What I have noticed is I have a premier account for 10 camerasz and now 1 extra CVR camera totalling 11 cameras on my account. Wierd? Yes. Because I paid for premier with 5 of those to have CVR. So after going in to manage I can add 1 camera to CVR. The remaining 4 cameras are still not active and again the app wants me to pay again for the privilege. Another 516 bucks is what the app expects me to pay again tonha e the other 4 cameras running.... So all in all. I have 20% of a solution to my problem or 20% of what I paid for functioning. Still waiting for the other 80% to kick in. To say I'm not pleased about the lack of communication is an understatement. Whether any member here can help or not I'd rather you guys know my experience than not... Because I can't be the only one... But I am the first to raise it here I see... Let's hope in another week another camera goes active and then in 4 weeks they all are... No clue what's going on but I'm pretty annoyed by this...
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1141 Views
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation