Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jpolanowski
Follower
Follower

Purchased this Arlo 2 Pro 3 1/2 months ago. Internet connection to the base was fine until today. Spoke with tech support and the communication skills of the rep was less than stellar ( that is generous). The upshot is they are replacing my $340 unit with a new unit, BUT I have to pay shipping each way. So, I have to pay more money for a defective unit...horrendous customer service!!!

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jpolanowski

I wanted to make sure you received the following response below.

Did you happen to receive the latest response from your case on Fri Sep 6th?

"Hi, John,

Good day!

This is Mark again from Arlo Technical Support. Thank you for working with me to further isolate the case. I checked on our system and it shows that the shipping option selected was Standard Swap Exchange. This shipping option means that our customers will send the defective product first (at customer’s expense) to our warehouse. Once our warehouse received the defective product, the replacement will be shipped via ground services which usually takes 3-5 business days (at our expense).

Below is the address where you may return the defective product:

Arlo Returns
3605 Knight Road, Suite 101
Memphis, TN 38118

I would appreciate if you could please reply to provide feedback updates regarding the behavior of your system once you receive the replacement base station.

Please do let me know if you can be of further assistance. Have a good day, John.

Kind regards,

Mark
ARLO Support Expert,

*** Please be reminded that this case will auto close after 7 days of inactivity.***"

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation