Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help: One is not recording and other camera is not even on when I check live

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AmanSD
Follower
Follower

Help please: I went to check the recordings as there was an incident and realised I had no recordings, and only one active camera (as in I could chekc it live!)

These seemed to work fine. Batteries died, changed them and they seemed to work again. Only reaslised they did not work when I needed to check the film for a theft!

I tired the old turn it off and on again on base unit - nothing. I removed the second camera which I could not even seen when I selected live and now cannot pair it back. 

I checked the mode (I had a bespoke one) and even when I selected on armed it does not record. 

At a complete lost on this! Felt like a waste as they let me down when I needed them!

Thanks in advance, 

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey AmanSD,

For the camera that is not recording. have you tried testing to make sure the motion detection on your camera is working properly? You can try testing by using the motion detection test: How do I use the motion detection test for my Arlo device?

And for the second camera that is not pairing back on, try reading this to try troubleshooting: My Arlo camera will not sync with my SmartHub or base station; how can I troubleshoot it?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation