Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Base Station is Offline. All device is removed. Cannot add any device. How to fix?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lewis123454321
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. 
My arlo Pro 2 base station is offline. And now all device is removed. I can not add any device including base station. How can i fox this problem? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It would probably be fastest to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Optionally, hold the base reset button for >10 seconds, until the LEDZs flash amber. Let the base reboot and claim it normally using the Add New Device in Devices. Then sync the cameras.

lewis123454321
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did reset base station already, but the problem still exsist.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you also remove it from Settings, My Devices? If it's still in your account you can't add it again.

What are the LEDs on the base showing?

lewis123454321
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no device on My Device  page. All have been removed. I can not add the base station even. 
The LED shows as follows: Left GREEN solid, Middle GREEN solid, Right AMBER solid. 

Until now, I can not add any device including the base station.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Camera LED being amber means the base needs to be claimed. You said you reset the base but you didn't indicate how. You need to hold the reset button for >10 seconds, until the LEDs flash amber. Let it reboot and try again.

If that fails and you're using the app on your own WiFi, not cell service as well as no VPN active, it would seem to be a hardware problem. I had this once - all appeared like it should work but I couldn't claim the base. It was just a bad one so I used another. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation