Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo PRO 2 VMC4030P stop working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Aegidius
Aspirant
Aspirant

ISSUE:

• The camera stop working. The only action that it perform is a led blinking when i plug the battery or the power supply.

INFO:

• I bought with Arlo Pro2 VMS4430P kit by Amazon.
  • The camera and the entire kit work only inside my home. Never been outside.
  • I don't know the firmware version because the camera doesn't work, but I periodically check for the firmware update in all my Arlo devices.

Thank you in advance for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Aegidius

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the base station LEDs showing good power and internet status? https://kb.arlo.com/000039100/What-do-the-LEDs-on-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-mean

If they showing good status, then have you tried removing the camera from your account and re-adding it?

Aegidius
Aspirant
Aspirant

The base station led are ok and the other cameras connected work fine.

I removed the camera but It's impossible to add it again because when I press the sync button on the camera nothing happen.
Thank you.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Aegidius wrote:

when I press the sync button on the camera nothing happen.

But you are seeing the blinking blue light on the camera?

Assuming yes:  Did you try also pressing the sync button on the base (instead of using "add device" in the app and web client)?

Aegidius
Aspirant
Aspirant

But you are seeing the blinking blue light on the camera?

@StephenB Unfortunately no. As I said, nothing happen when I press the sync button.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Aegidius

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation