Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
dclayman90720
Aspirant
Aspirant

Today Friday 3/20/2020 my arlo app kept sending me notifications like it was alerting me that someone was here. I go and check the cameras and nothing.  I went out to try and tribune the camera to see if would alert me again and then it did however will not record.  I have restart my arlo twice now and they still go off but no recording.  I try to go to watch live and camera keeps saying offline base unit is not off line.  Right no with all the Covid 19 scare in California and my camera and apps are acting whacky.  I don’t understand.  Could someone from arlo please help me. I called customer support and they said other people were having the same issues and that it would be fixed in a couple hours.  Well it has been past a couple hours and still having issues when I have never have had issues in the past.  Is there some sort of firmware update?  And if so how would I know and I do I up

10 REPLIES 10
yeaokwhatsup
Initiate
Initiate
yea mine is doing the same thing, not sure how you corrected it?
dclayman90720
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haven’t had any success to correct it. 

7251239ES
Tutor
Tutor
My cameras are doing the same. They will notify me when there is movement or sound but they're not recording. When I try to go live on any of my cameras it says "maximum of 5 cameras streams are supported simultaneously. Please stop one stream before starting another camera stream" thing is none of my cameras are streaming at that time. I called arlo support and they told me the exact same thing that they told you.
dclayman90720
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now my cameras are a actually turning to watch live feed but does not record.  Might have to give arlo another call.  They said it was suppose to be running yesterday.  Sucks because I pay an annual fee for this.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello everyone,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Kerrshezee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I’m still having this problem
MechanicTed
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes mine are doing the same thing 3/24/2020

dclayman90720
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is now recording.  I unplugged the base unit and let it sit and then plugged it back in and has been recording since I did that.  Hopefully that will help 

MechanicTed
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reset the base (unplug and replug) it started working yesterday but I cannot view live on the Arlo web portal only on the iPhone app. I checked flash it was ok I installed opera and installed flash now says flash is not current. (I put it in this morning. Is there

maybe a old version of flash that will work ?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MechanicTed

What browser are you using?

Have you tried to reboot your computer & test again?

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation