Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App Push Notifications and Logging Off

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant

So my husband and I purchased the Arlo Pro 2 and received them yesterday and put them up! They are amazing and so clear, we are in love. Until I’ve realized that the app keeps logging me out and I am not receiving push notifications for movement or audio triggers, my husband howeve is. We have separate accounts so we can view the cameras separately. I’ve made sure that mine are turned on several times and still, nothing. Without receiving the push notifications the cameras are really rather pointless for me. I have also noticed that the app is always logging me out.. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The likely issue is that you're both using the same account. Whover has the primary account should use Settings, Grant Access to the other's email address. Follow the emailed directions closely and both can be signed in at the same time.

Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant
We are using separate accounts.
Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant
Update: I have logged into his account from my phone, my account on his phone.. my phone STILL will not alarm although his does still. Attached is photos of my settings.. if for some reason someone sees something to change, let me know because I’m willing to try anything! I do not want to send these back because they are great cameras, but with out the push notifications coming to me, they are pointless.

Also, pray you never have to call customer service! Took FOREVER to get someone on the phone after almost 30 minutes of attempting to get someone on chat. Just for them to tell me that they can turn it over to a higher IT department.
Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would reboot the phone and reinstall the app.  Wht phone and OS are you using? Are both the app and the OS updated?

Sandefur08
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did. Didn’t help.
Arlo - 2.6.3
iOS - 12.1 (iPhone 8 Plus)
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Android app is up to 2.6.4.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies