Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
jane27
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo Pro 2 has worked great until just a few weeks ago.  All of a sudden my recording are showing up under my devices, next to the settings icon and not my library. I have restarted my base station and my iPhone.  How do I correct this issue.  

12 REPLIES 12
dcfox1
Master
Master

Are you seeing any recordings in library? The recordings icon for new recordings has always been there and if you select it takes you to the library for just that camera selection. In library try unselecting (the x beside the name)for  that cam such  as door and see if others are there. I always just go to library so I don't run in to that. I think that's what you were talking about. 

jane27
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks for the quick reply! I have only used the library to access my recording until they quit showing up. Then I noticed they were showing up under the device section. Not sure what you mean by unchecking the cam in library section? Thanks again for any help!!
dcfox1
Master
Master

Just to clarify when you say they are now showing up in device section do you mean the symbol with the number of new recordings or the actual recording there? 

jane27
Tutor
Tutor
In the device section, each camera recording shows up. At the bottom right section of each individual camera recording, there is a number in a circle designating the number of recordings for that camera. I have to access the camera recording by way of each individual camera in this section. Each camera video appears as though it is residing in the device section instead of what was previously in the library.
Again, Thanks for the input!
jane27
Tutor
Tutor

It finally started working properly.  Hopefully this is permanent.

Reset it last week but the problem has reoccured several times since.  

Thanks for the support!

jane27
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo just reverted back to storing my videos under the Device section of my Arlo app again.  My camera recordings are not showing up in the library as they used too. When I go to the device section at the bottom left of my home screen, in the individual cameras, I see the number 2  on the right hand section under my front door camera recording, beside the device settings icon ( further to the right).  Once I touch the number 2 my recordings then  transfer to in my library.  IMG_8518.PNGAny help with this would be appreciated!

jane27
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo just reverted back to storing my videos under the Device section of my Arlo app again.  My camera recordings are not showing up in the library as they used too. When I go to the device section at the bottom left of my home screen, in the individual cameras, I see the number 2  on the right hand section under my front door camera recording, beside the device settings icon ( further to the right).  Once I touch the number 2 my recordings then  transfer to in my library.  IMG_8518.PNG

Any help with this would be appreciated!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @jane27

Are you still experiencing tis issue with your library?

jane27
Tutor
Tutor

I am still having problems with the library not showing all the recordings.  

When I arm the Arlo and then walk around the house, I get all the notifications on the first iPhone screen (with the date and time). However, once I enter access the screen with all the apps, I only have 1 listed.  Once I go into the Arlo app, I only have three videos that show up.

I have replaced my app, I have also reset my base station, and paired the cameras and still have the same problems.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you have the latest app version 2/18 installed? Which iphone are you having this issue with?

jane27
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, I have version 2/18 installe.  I have an iPhone 7 Plus.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @jane27

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation