Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Srep23
Tutor
Tutor

App says my base station is down and I can't connect via online either.

19 REPLIES 19
howarmat
Star
Star

There are down for me here for last 30 minutes

lilyophelia
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem. It must be an issue on their end. Thanks for the post! Set my mind to rest.

ckdnoah
Tutor
Tutor

I am having the same issue, I got a notification at 8:11 AM EST this morning but that was it, nothing else. I aswell cannot login to the arlo.netgear.com on my PC nor can I use the app, my Arlo base started to display an "Amber" light after doing a power reset.

I am currently in Queue for Arlo support on the phone I will gladly give an update if someone doesn't reply with a direct answer to our issues!

CurbAppeal
Star
Star

Same here - thanks for posting so we all know at least we're not alone.  Wish they could put an announcement up. 

Srep23
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the replies everyone! I am just about to leave for a long trip so this also puts my mind at ease that others are experiencing this too. I'll just have to hope that they come back online on their own...since I can't physically troubleshoot it while I'm gone.  

Sad part is I had just left on a road trip and went back home to see what was wrong! Thanks Arlo...an announcent would have been nice 😞

CurbAppeal
Star
Star

This is what I get when trying support.  Not very supportive!This is what I get when trying support. Not very supportive!

ckdnoah
Tutor
Tutor

My Arlo system seems to just have rebooted its self.

Edit: Alas there is still no connection 😞

howarmat
Star
Star

Back for me now

ckdnoah
Tutor
Tutor

Aswell for me.

ckdnoah
Tutor
Tutor

I will say after wating for 40 minutes in queue to hear that Arlo wasnt aware of the issue concerns me.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're currently investigating an issue some users are experiencing when attempting to log in to their Arlo system.I will provide an update as soon as we have more information on this issue.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are aware of an issue earlier today where some users were unable to login to arlo.netgear.com starting around 10:30am PT. This appears to have been due to a nationwide outage with Comcast. Comcast is now reporting that service has been restored for most of their customers. If you are still experiencing an issue with logging into arlo.netgear.com, you can check the Comcast outage status in your area here.

Srep23
Tutor
Tutor
I have Comcast internet and my internet worked perfectly during the “outage”.... the Arlo website was the only site I couldn’t access....
Srep23
Tutor
Tutor
Oh and by the way your server issues started at closer to 9am PST.
Srep23
Tutor
Tutor
And....the cameras haven’t recorded a single event all day. Even though I’ve walked by them multiple times.....

Please fix your issues.
Ronin8793
Apprentice
Apprentice
Has this issue been resolved? My cameras are still offline.
Anyone help?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There was a Comcast issue (reported by lots of news outlets) but that's been resolved. Your issue likely isn't related unless you have Comcast for your ISP. I would start by checking the base LEDs - should be 3 green. Regardless, a power cycle may be all that's needed. Tell us what you see and what you've tried.

Ronin8793
Apprentice
Apprentice
I do have comcast but there's been no outage here.
The base station camera light is not lit tho it occasionally flashes.
I've tried rebooting the base station. No change.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ronin8793,

An unlit camera LED could indicate the cameras have lost sync with the base station. Have you tried resyncing the cameras?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation