Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO 2 scheduling problem

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trudyheys
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have a few PRO 2 cameras and a couple of lights which have all been working great. I use the scheduling feature to arm all of these at night. This was all working fine however yesterday I got up early and noticed my cameras were not alerting as they should have been (the lights are totally fine). I have the schedule set up as follows...20:00 to 23:59 and 00:00 to 06:30. I know for a fact it was alerting between 20:00 and 23:59 but it wasn’t alerting between 00:00 and 06:30. I’ve checked all the settings and they are exactly the same. I know this has been working previously but can’t say for how long it has stopped working ( it’s definitely been like this for the last couple of days). My lights are alerting properly and they are on the same schedule so it seems like it’s a problem specific to the hub.

Any ideas? Anyone else seem this problem?

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would power button reboot the base... and then check on the schedule to verify all is correct.

If the above doesn't fix, I would delete the schedule mode and rebuild it.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And use a browser to check/modify modes, rules and schedule since the apps can have an issue with the proper display of what's actually set.

trudyheys
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion! Tried this and no change. Also tried using the browser to update the schedule and it didn’t make a difference. 

I think i’ll arm it manually until I can raise a ticket with support. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation