Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
WildCatFan54
Tutor
Tutor

Please see attached screen captures. Please let me first add that I have reviewed some of the other threads on the forum regarding Adobe Flash Player updates. My issue is NOT the mobil app , it is the website. This is on a new MacBook Pro using Firefox and the latest version of Apple OS with all the most recent software updates. The problem has just started for me and I have had the cameras for about six months, No problems until the last couple weeks. The really strange thing to me is if i click on the "here" link on the orange banner OR any of the individual camera windows , a message comes back that indicates I'm not connected to the internet which I obviously am !   Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WildCatFan54
Tutor
Tutor

@TomMac , great advise !  I installed Firefox as you suggested. I then went to the ARLO website and got the same nasty orange banner across the top as before on Safari BUT Firefox would allow me to download and install the latest AFP version (#32). After closing Firefox and reopening , I then revisited the web page. Message gone and I could view live video. The best part is it seems the AFP update also solved the problem with Safari as I can also now view live video there. Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WildCatFan54
Tutor
Tutor

SORRY , in my original post I said that I was using the Firefox browser. That was a mistake as I'm actually using the Safari browser included with the MacBook. Also . I am NOT using a saved user name or password for login. I am typing it each time I sign on. Another screen capture attached.    Thanks again

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

have you tried Fire Fox?

Safari has been having issues with flash and the new os.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
WildCatFan54
Tutor
Tutor

Have not , but will for troubleshooting purposes. Not a big fan of any "add on" browsers.  TY

WildCatFan54
Tutor
Tutor

@TomMac , great advise !  I installed Firefox as you suggested. I then went to the ARLO website and got the same nasty orange banner across the top as before on Safari BUT Firefox would allow me to download and install the latest AFP version (#32). After closing Firefox and reopening , I then revisited the web page. Message gone and I could view live video. The best part is it seems the AFP update also solved the problem with Safari as I can also now view live video there. Thanks for the help.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation