Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 cameras record on its own, signed up for CVR but no video saved after 7 days,,,

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
EbonySlim
Aspirant
Aspirant

HELLO EVERYONE,

OVER IN FLORIDA. I have 2 cameras that record when the want as if they have a mind of their own. I signed up for the continuous recording of 30 day library storage only to find out no storage after 7 days all video gone. no

HELP FROM ARLO! This system is just a waste of money. Dosent even record in color. Oh well on to  something new. They also wanted me to upgrade to a 149.00 dollar plan WHY just to get the library coverage that was suppose to already be there. Thank You For You Time. I HOPE THEY READ THESE MESSAGES.

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Not knowing how you have set up your system, it is hard to guess at what might be going on.

For example, are the cameras on battery or on a mains adapter?

What rules have you created, and how are they triggered?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
EbonySlim
Aspirant
Aspirant
No of course you know I didn't. The camera system has many glitches in it. It doesn't work and is not dependable. You people need to focus on keeping customers happy.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@EbonySlim wrote:
No of course you know I didn't.

Didn't what? There were several questions I asked.

@EbonySlim wrote:
You people need to focus on keeping customers happy.

You should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Arlo techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Arlo. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

They may also defer getting into detailed discussions until the official release of the Ultra at the weekend.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation