Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jeff218
Aspirant
Aspirant

A few days ago base station went off line.  Green power light, green camera connection light, no internet light.   Haven't changed or modified router settings.  Have already re-booted base station and router.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Jeff218,

It sounds like there may be a port or Ethernet cable issue. Have you tried to replace the Ethernet cable an or use a different port on the router?

Jeff218
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for getting back to me. 

yes, I tried a different port on the router.  I bought the the pro 2 with 2 cameras in June I believe.   I set everything up and  everything worked fine until October 19.  The Last recording was made October 18.  On the 19th when I realized something was wrong I rebooted the router/modem and the base station. No one has access to admin on the router/modem except me, and I haven't changed anything.  On this network I have 2 smart TVs, nest thermostat, 3 iPads, 2 iPods, 4 laptops, 2 desktops, 3 ereaders and 5 cell phones and they all work fine. The base station is the only thing that doesn't work, as of October 19.  The other thing I noticed on October 19 is that the SSID for the base station changed, but that didn't seem to affect anything. The cameras are still connected to the basestation. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support here if changing the port on the router as well as using a different Ethernet cable has no effect.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation