Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Tpatnoe
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my Arlo Pro 2 cameras went offline yesterday and I couldn’t get it reconnected. I removed and replaced the battery, (fully charged), removed the camera from my account and tried to re-add it and it will not connect. Using an iPhone, I click add device, click the Arlo Pro 2 option, and it shows me a page with a red X. I have also tried adding the camera by peressing the base station button and waiting for the blinking light, then pressing the button on the camera and getting the blue blinking light. They both just blink for a minute or so then stop. Nothing.

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tpatnoe,

Try rebooting your base station and then go through the syncing process again. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Tpatnoe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I did reboot the base station. Still not working.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tpatnoe,

Try resyncing the camera with the ac adapter plugged in, any difference in behavior?

JamesC

Tpatnoe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tried with battery, tried with battery and plugged in, tried plugged in without battery. The rest of my cameras work fine. The base station is online. When I use the iPhone app to add new device, I’m still getting that page with the red X saying to make sure the device is powered on properly and. Connected to the network. I can’t add any new camera or add this one.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tpatnoe,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. 

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation