Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 camera will not stream live image nor record out of 4 cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
EDeazzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo pro 2 one camera out of 4 (also my only one that has CVR) will not display live feed and only sometimes record motion, but will not save it to the library but shows notifications of the recordings. This has happened multiple times to this camera in the last 2 weeks, I've had to take out battery and turn camera back on and it works for a couple hours then is back to saying cannot stream camera Camera currently unavailable. Signal is good, says linked to base station, fully charged, plugged in for CVR (doesn't explain motion detection but no recordings).

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EDeazzy,

Consider swapping that cameras location with one of your other working cameras to see if the issue follows the camera or it's location. It could be that there is a source of interference where the camera is located that is causing an issue.

JamesC

RolandNC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Gents and Ladies:

I am able to sync the four cameras but I can not pull up any video?   I followed the manuel carefully adding one camera at a time and syncing that camera........  nothing works........... Any ideas would be appreciated.

RolandNC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RolandNC,

What behavior are you seeing that is preventing you from watching video? Can you provide more details, are you seeing any error messages?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation