Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fieldzy
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I would like to make a feature request - Disarm for x hours in the Arlo Secure mobile app 

Rather than select Disarm All and having to remember to go back and change the mode could we not have a pull down menu with Disarm All for 1,2,4 hours. 

Why: 

1) I have cameras inside the house that are armed between 10:30pm - 6am. On the weekends I might stay up till midnight and never remember to change the mode back to scheduled. It can be days before I notice

2) I have a cleaner come to the house for a few hours but the schedule changes. She’s trusted as I’ve had her for years. I don’t need to waste cameras battery recording her every move

3) Sometimes I wake and in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep so go watch TV or read on the lounge for an hour

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fieldzy,

I will pass this feedback along to the development team for consideration.

While the following solution will not suppress recordings, you do have the option to suppress incoming notifications for motion detected. Take a look here for more information about that feature: https://kb.arlo.com/000062908/How-to-Mute-Arlo-Notifications-Arlo-Secure-4-0

JamesC