Annoying daily marketing emails

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Steve_777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get a daily email from Arlo wanting me to purchase a security system.   Does anyone know how to opt-out of these before I end up blocking all Arlo mail at the server? 

The chat bot is useless.   

There is no unsubscribe link on the email.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team found and resolved an issue that was causing these emails to be generating more than one time. This should now be resolved, please let us know if you continue receiving these emails.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dsfargeg42
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am getting daily emails about your security system being back in stock. There is no link in the emails that will allow me to turn off these notifications. Please add an "unsubscribe" button to all automated emails that go out from your systems!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Try opting out of marketing related emails within your Arlo account under Settings > Profile > Edit Profile > uncheck "Keep me up-to-date on the latest news..."

Do you still receive the email?

JamesC

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

There is a setting for arlo spam in the app settings/profile/edit profile. Not sure if it will drop the notifications you’re getting though.

Steve_777
Aspirant
Aspirant

The marketing email option is not checked.     

I viewed the product a while back and asked for a notification of when it would be available.    I didn’t expect to get one every day for the rest of my life.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team found and resolved an issue that was causing these emails to be generating more than one time. This should now be resolved, please let us know if you continue receiving these emails.

JamesC