Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
BretD
Arlo Employee Retired

Arlo Go HD Security Camera GiveawayArlo Go HD Security Camera Giveaway

Need security monitoring where you are but have no access to WiFi? No problem! Arlo Go is powered by LTE and works anywhere nationwide with mobile network coverage. All you need is an area with a cell signal, a data plan, and the free Arlo app!

*Update 9/19 - Entries are now closed for this event. Thanks to everyone for participating. Keep an eye on this space for our winner announcement.  

We want you to get your hands on the amazing Arlo Go, so we’re doing an exclusive giveaway here on the Arlo Community Forum. To win your very own Arlo Go HD Security Camera, reply to this post and let us know where you would set up Arlo Go, the security camera that’s truly mobile.

Example: "I'd use my Arlo Go ______" 

Entries close 9/19 12PM PST.

Learn more about the Arlo Go HD Security Camera.

Good Luck!

Official Rules – US Only

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY If you found this helpful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Depereo
Initiate
Initiate
I'd use my Arlo Go when I go camping! Locked safely in the car, but keeping an eye on my expensive tent and gear while I'm away hiking or on the river.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
IAMSAMMICH
Apprentice
Apprentice
I'd use my Arlo Go to monitor my backyard for intruders, both human and Animal. I gotta figure out what's digging holes in my grass!
ericwilborn
Guide
Guide

I'd use my Arlo Go as the world's best dash cam. It could document each and every trip I take in my car to and from work, on fun trips.. it would catch my singing and I'm sure I'd have to edit out some expletives depending on the other drivers. When my car is parked at work and in other destinations, it would be extra peace of mind.. a second security system. Better than that, even... since I would be able to see what happened and know who caused any damage.

Lag1110
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'd use my Arlo Go to capture adventures with my family! When not on the go, it would be used for home security monitoring! Arlo products are the best!
bhusband
Apprentice
Apprentice

I will use the Arlo Go for travel to keep my room safe.

Dannycheeko
Initiate
Initiate

I'd use my Arlo Go on the ice or at the field.  Coaching kids rep hockey (winter) teams means breaking down actions and strategies to individual steps... and the best way to see those steps in motion is with a great camera to review and learn from them later.  Just thinking of attaching an Arlo Go to my hockey stick for unique angles is exciting...

AZzig
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd use my Arlo Go to keep an eye on my family, I just enlisted in the NAtional guard and will be gone for 18mo at training and would love to be able to keep a watchful eye on my wife, daughter and home. 

landess
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use my Arlo Go for monitoring my new home - we've never had video monitoring before and I think it would be amazing! Probably used to monitor the front door/porch. Then add about 5 more cameras once I get addicted...

Depereo
Initiate
Initiate
I'd use my Arlo Go when I go camping! Locked safely in the car, but keeping an eye on my expensive tent and gear while I'm away hiking or on the river.
Dsmorgan
Initiate
Initiate

My Arlo Go would go on my boat and keep me and MurphyDog the Captains mate on the water by detering theft! Murphy on the waterMurphy on the waterBoat ElectronicsBoat ElectronicsThe hole left by the thieves that stole the 16" Garmin chart plotter/fishfinder and ruined all other networked electronics. Over $10,000 loss.The hole left by the thieves that stole the 16" Garmin chart plotter/fishfinder and ruined all other networked electronics. Over $10,000 loss.Scene of the crimeScene of the crime

aguyinct
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would use my Arlo Go HD Security Camera in the yard to protect my shed.

thanks.

iwillie3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd use my Arlo Go to train my nephew in basketball.  When I lived with my sister I started training my nephew.  Now that I have moved I can hardly make it to the hosue to train him. So I would use the Arlo Go to help my nephew improve on his game.

WJ_Birmingham
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd use my Arlo Go to prove my original Arlo's motion detection is inconsistent.

chaingreyiv
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd use my Arlo Go when I need to monitor an investment property for activity. The ability to use the skins combined with the completely wireless functionality is what is most attractive to the Go.

shariegroot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where would I go...to my mom's so she can see the critters attacking her house at night.

Tenfootelvis
Tutor
Tutor

I'd use my Arlo Go outside my RV to keep an eye out for bears when in Yellowstone or Yosemite.  

Todski26
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would go with my Arlo Go to the Grand Parents home and show them that, even without WiFi they can feel secure by self monitoring with Arlo Go!