Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GFRM568
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Go Camera with serial number 57M...

I reset the camera via the requisite QR code before proceeding.

From the app installed in my phone, and from the Arlo Web Portal on my PC, the camera successfully scans the QR code (chimes) but even though the light blinks blue and purple, the device is not found/located by the app in the next step.

My device VML4030-1VOPES is in Spain.

I have checked that the Movistar SIM card is operational by using it in a phone.

I have removed the pin block from the Movistar SIM card.

I have edited the APN settings to those of Movistar (APN - telefonica.es / Username - telefonica / Password / telefonica / Authentication Type - PAP.

I have also tried by introducing the IMEI and ICCID numbers without success "an unexpected error occurred".

The only doubt I have here is that the model that appears when accessing the Check your Model Arlo Go is 6311B / VML4030-100NAS, which does not coincide precisely with the box information (see model referred to above)  nor the information within the battery housing of the camera itself. And there is no option for editing this information.

Any assistance appreciated.

George (28/08/2024)

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still seeing this same behavior?

GFRM568
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

It seems that either Arlo users have not experienced a similar issue or perhaps they have foregone this model and upgraded to newer ones...

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please try to onboard the camera again and let me know what the outcome is and the behavior you are seeing?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation