Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RLinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have lost the ability to add/view/delete activity zones for my Arlo Go camera on both the mobile app and the web page.  It is plugged into AC power and charged to 100%.  Did we lose a critical feature?

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi RLinn,

Do you have an existing Arlo (Secure) subscription on your account? You can read here to know what you need to use activity zones: What are activity zones and how do I create them?

RLinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have an active subscription otherwise the camera will not connect to the cellular network.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I'm referring to the Arlo Secure Subscription plan, which is a different subscription from your cellular plan for your Arlo Go. You can learn more about Arlo Secure Subscription here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

RLinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Secure subscriptions are not available for Arlo Go cellular cameras, I have the only subscription available for my camera.  I would think Arlo tech support would know this, so far requesting help from this company is a complete waste of time.  Will not be buying another product from Arlo...

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can subscribe to Arlo Secure subscription for your Arlo Go cameras. You can purchase or change an Arlo subscription plan on the Arlo Android app or on the web client on your computer but cannot on the Arlo iOS app.

Read here to learn how to subscribe to Arlo Secure: How do I subscribe to Arlo Secure?

RLinn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am subscribed to a cellular arlo plan, and no option for activity zones is available. See attachment.

Arlo Go Subscription Page.JPG
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for providing that screenshot.

On your provided screenshot, you will need to click on "Subscribe Now" on the "Arlo Secure" section to have the activity zones function. Are you seeing an error when trying to subscribe to Arlo Secure?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation