Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Improved Self Diagnostics

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
daunderw
Tutor
Tutor

I've had the Arlo Go now for a few months and I would really like to request improved troubleshooting capability within the App to determine the source of the camera going "offline".  There should be a way to determine whether or not you are able to communicate with the camera and if it's having issues synchronizing with the server or virtual machine back in the data center.

I've noticed the camera go offline several times during it's use but I'm unable to determine if it's an issue with the camera, service provider (Verizon in my case), or my connectivity to the datacenter/camera.

I would high suggest and recommend this troubleshooting feature be built in the next revision of the Arlo app because it would extremely help pin point sources of error and when the camera goes offline.

It will also help if the app kept a log of the times the camera loses connectivity - this may already be available on the data center side (or by Arlo itself) but having this information at the end user level would also aid in troubleshooting outages.

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation