Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I remove old phones?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SlyWrath
Initiate
Initiate

Can anyone tell me how to remove old phones from my account that do not need access to my cameras anymore. The system isn't user friendly, and the support is absolutely abysmal!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SlyWrath wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to remove old phones from my account that do not need access to my cameras anymore. The system isn't user friendly, and the support is absolutely abysmal!

Are you wanting to remove them from the trusted device list?  Geofencing? Or are these phones that access recordings using the "friend" feature that shares cameras?

If you mean the trusted device list:  One way is to log into my.arlo.com, go into settings, profile, and two-step verification.  Then select "edit" at bottom of the screen.  Then you should see a trash can icon next to the trusted devices.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SlyWrath wrote:

Are you wanting to remove them from the trusted device list?  Geofencing? Or are these phones that access recordings using the "friend" feature that shares cameras?

If you mean the trusted device list:  One way is to log into my.arlo.com, go into settings, profile, and two-step verification.  Then select "edit" at bottom of the screen.  Then you should see a trash can icon next to the trusted devices.

SlyWrath
Initiate
Initiate

You are absolutely AWESOME! Thank you so much for you help. That worked like a charm!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation