Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't onboard Arlo GO after changing SIM card

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
angeloferraro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have been using my arlo go for a while and have just changed SIM, and tried the usual things to get it detected on the app but no sucess. I deleted it from the app, reset it, adjusted the APN settings as per my provider (although the provider provides an 'access number field' which isn't required in the setting adjustments). I get the usual chimes after pointing the camera at the QR code on the app but after that I get the 'no arlo devices found' message. The SIM card works fine elsewhere. What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
angeloferraro
Aspirant
Aspirant

all fixed now. I took the camera and phone outside and tried again and the app detected the camera this time. This would suggest that reception indoors isn't that great for camera detection. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Newberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue as you are having.  My sim card was bad replaced it.  put the APN in and cant get it to connect to the arlo app either.  Flashes blue and purple then get an amber rapid flashing light.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

angeloferraro
Aspirant
Aspirant

unfortunately yes

angeloferraro
Aspirant
Aspirant

all fixed now. I took the camera and phone outside and tried again and the app detected the camera this time. This would suggest that reception indoors isn't that great for camera detection. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update, glad it's working now. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation