Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Connection Arlo Go

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ss233rsnow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Are others experiencing problems syncing with a blinking blue light off and on for the past week?

7 REPLIES 7
ljsilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have also had the blue light blinking slowly and having trouble connecting. 2-17-22

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you made any changes to the GO camera (remove battery, reboot etc)?

Did this just suddenly occur?

ss233rsnow
Aspirant
Aspirant

We tried changing the battery to ones that we know are working as we have multiple.  Some of ours started acting up the past couple of months.  They would disconnect and then we would swap batteries and they eventually would connect.(Sometimes a few hours) This one in particular would not hook back up at all.

ljsilver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Took camera to store and had them install new SIM card.  It worked.  Back up and going.  I did have to remove from device on phone and then add it back on.  But this time the camara took a pic of QR code and worked.  FYI-  many retail locations do not have new SIM cards in stock because they use them up on pre-paid accounts. Call before you go.  Fortunately they found one for me.  I also learned that many Verizon retail locations do not offer any tech support.  I was not to happy about this.  That may cause me to go to AT&T in the future.  My work phone is through AT&T and they have no problem trouble shooting any equipment I bring into them at the retail store.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ss233rsnow

have you tried resetting the camera? 

ss233rsnow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, it would not reset.  I ended up ordering a new one.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation