Combining Arlo accounts

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kb1066
Aspirant
Aspirant

My husband originally set up our house cameras on his email/account. He shared the cameras with me on my account. Last year we built a house and needed a camera because people were messing around at the new house.  I bought an Arlo go at my cellular store and I set this camera up on MY account before I left the cellular store. I have a year subscription on this camera. Now I am trying to figure out how I can combine the two accounts so I do not have to pay for subscriptions on both accounts cameras. If I delete the Arlo go from my account, will it delete the subscription as well and I’ll have to buy a new year subscription? 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kb1066 wrote:

If I delete the Arlo go from my account, will it delete the subscription as well 

Yes.

@Kb1066 wrote:

I’ll have to buy a new year subscription? 

Likely yes, though you should check with paid support to see if they are willing to refund the unused portion of your monthly subscription.  You reach them through the support center of the app.

I say "likely", since this depends on what subscription (if any) your husband has.  If he has Arlo Secure with unlimited cameras, then his subscription would also extend to the Go.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation