Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CrossUp
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just unpacked my first Arlo camera and need to set it up asap. Now i can't get a subscription plan. I checked status on arlo services and they are all online. I get error message and endless waiting symbol. I am at a location and need to install the damn camera. Help

5 REPLIES 5
CrossUp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Here is the screenshot of error message
SBHE
Aspirant
Aspirant
Welcome to the Arlo community your first experience was indicative of all things Arlo. As you navigate in the endless circle searching for your answer remember you not in the throes of a psychotic episode this is not a reflection of you and it's not karma come to call. Advisable to refrain from alcohol use while attempting to navigate and repair be safe out there.
Enjoy your Arlo. I know I have.
CrossUp
Aspirant
Aspirant
What kind of solution was this? FYI I used SD card to store videos.
SBHE
Aspirant
Aspirant
Im a fellow customer, by no means a service rep. I've been trying to get this camera working since October and I'm in hot water with the boss on the count of the inability to get these camera going. All the while I've been bounced back and forth between Verizon supposed to be text but they're just sales people and arlo's tech's going around and around,.. making absolutely no headway. Perhaps it was too early in the morning for dry humor . Good luck,
good morning
SBHE
Aspirant
Aspirant
I believe you bought that from Verizon but if you have the SD card I think it just runs in an endless loop for like 7 days you should be able to run the thing for a month without a subscription. I I believe that's how it worked out for us and I finally bought a subscription in desperation we couldn't even get the camera to barely come on anymore.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation