Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
juliepolice
Aspirant
Aspirant

@Arlo go camera. Got app updated and now have the feed. But now it will not detect motion and there is no default setting to change sensitivity or to set up. Library does not work. I saw on a post the now your required to have a plan or the motion will not work and will not send to feed. I have another Arlo go without a plan and it works fine. So not sure what the problem is. Any help 

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Hi @juliepolice 

Can you provide a screenshot of the missing setting?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I had a similar situation when I helped a neighbor set up a Q camera (about the same vintage as the original Go). I'm not sure what fixed it but I did request a backend sync from one of the mods here so I'll tag them to see if that helps. @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you reboot and test again.

juliepolice
Aspirant
Aspirant

Already rebooted and nothing is happening. Can’t adjust sensitivity because there is no default setting. Motion detection not working. It appears they are trying to force a paid subscription, which they were not supposed to do. About to switch to a different camera system. 

juliepolice
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I just read online that the new Arlo experience app with the feed is not compatible with the Arlo Go camera. So what now. Throw out a good functional camera??

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@juliepolice wrote:

I saw on a post the now your required to have a plan or the motion will not work and will not send to feed.

No. Where did you see that post?

There are some bugs in Feed, and some others have posted issues with the Go camera.  I'm tagging the mods - @ShayneS , @JamesC , @BrookeN - in case they have some ideas on how to proceed.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @juliepolice 

Can you provide a screenshot of the missing setting?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation