Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo go is a NO GO

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
chanman
Initiate
Initiate

Ever since I started receiving messages to subscribe to Arlo Smart my Arlo Go will not stay connected and has been going through batteries in 8-10 hours. Is anyone else having this issue? Up until Arlo Smart the camera worked fine and has been in the same location for a year with no issues until now.

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue with your Arlo Go. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

chanman
Initiate
Initiate

I have contacted Arlo support which leads to a never ending circle. 3 days after contacting support I get an email stating that I need to follow-up on my request. Its convenient that Arlo provides 2 links to respond to them with but WOULD be more convenient if the links worked. I always get "invalid token taken" when clicking the link. After that fiasco multiple times I leave that and log directly into Arlo to be met with the same message "reset your camera and try changing location". I have done BOTH at least 50 times but Arlo support does not read my message so it doesn't matter if I told them I have already done that they will tell me to reset the camera and change location. I think the main goal of Arlo support is to get customers so frustrated that they give up

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation