Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Tiredofthiscrap
Initiate
Initiate
So this has been going for about 2 years off and on! I have 2 arlo go cameras. The subscription will sometimes reset overnight at the end of the month. Lately the cameras have not reset and stay offline until I cancel the subscription and start a new one. They immediately comeback online. I’ve talked to countless reps on the phone and end of having me redo the subscription. Is there a solution to this? Please help!
9 REPLIES 9
NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

It seems that Arlo won't do much with helping with subscriptions I have problems and after being told the problem have chosen to ignore me. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Tiredofthiscrap and NoTime,

Are you referring to your mobile service with your Arlo Go or Arlo Secure Subscription?

Tiredofthiscrap
Initiate
Initiate
I know this is a late response but again it is for the my entire subscription. I have arlo pros and the go’s. Arlo Charges me and won’t rest the subscription unless I cancel it and redo it and it’s up within 5 mins! Cameras have been down 2 days now again!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You mentioned that you contacted the support team in regards to this. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

please do contact me via email. 

MONTHS this has gone on for months.....

I am about to call my local TV station for help in getting this fixed. The Call of Action Line.....I can't do this anymore.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest for you to navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you including live chat.

NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is what is happening to me. I even got a Level 3 person and they can't help. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

NoTime
Aspirant
Aspirant

I wanted to show everyone how absolutely crazy my account is with Arlo and my  3 GO cameras.  Here is just one incident of billing and credits and over billings. There isn't any way to get charged 94 dollars for 2 Arlo Go cameras. This is insane!!!!  One camera runs through minutes and they charge me and the other camera has to re-subscribe. 

Sep 13

Credit

add tags

-$33.45

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation