Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go plan support

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

Case Number: 41242121

On 12/14/2019, we spoke with Tech Support concerning billing issues & other issues and were informed the case would be escalated.

On 12/15/2019, A.M. we received an email stating the case was close due to inactivity.

On 12/15/2019, P.M. When I was going to use my Android with the new Arlo App. To turn

off the Arlo Go camera, there was a message that 100% of the 120 Monthly Plan had been

used – with an Upgrade Button that did not work. There is a credit card on file and there is supposed to be an Auto Renewal for the 120 Monthly Plan on the account.

On 12/15/2019 P.M. I once again called Tech Support and after 45 min which included two

15 min. holds, I was informed of a problem in the system and the case would once again be escalated.

On 12/15/2019 P.M. Upon returning home I logged into the Arlo Go account using our home computer and did manually submit payment for renewal of the 120 Min. Monthly Plan.

BUT, now I'm getting a red bar on the account page saying: Off Line.

BUT – a few min. later now I'm getting a normal screen and am now able to turn ON the camera.

What the heck is going on here – the billing/system is totally out of wack and in the one year since we purchased the original Arlo Go camera, there has been a history of these recurrences.

In today's call with Tech. Support the rep. He wanted me to give him the info from the SIM card, I explained to him that the camera has been working fine & the problem is the monthly plan did not auto renew. After another hold, the tech told me there was a system problem.

So, it took the Rep. 45 min. to find out/determine there was a system problem, if, in fact that is what cause the plan not to auto renew.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation