Arlo Go offline

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Georgey48
Aspirant
Aspirant

Both of my cameras went offline on Tuesday and didn’t recover. One of them was 100% charged on Monday Evening and the other was around 80%. The only advice is to “turn it off and on again” (remove the battery) but this isn’t convenient as, like most people I have them installed in a remote location and in my case, they are mounted high up, requiring a ladder to get them down. I’ve been and got them today and they’re both completely flat. Normally last about a month on a  charge but this week one has lasted a day and the other about a week. I’ve seen people say that this can happen if the temperature goes below zero ? Anyone else shed any light on this ? If this is the case, I will want Arlo to explain as the specification claims -20 !

Arlo Go Firmware: 1.096.3.0_1.8.55.0_16 HW: H6

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Georgey48

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Georgey48
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I did. The response was effectively "cant really do anything until the camera's are physically in my possession and that removing the battery and replacing it should fix the issue". I am currently monitoring them on a daily basis and they seem to be performing normally again but we've not a had a cold snap since so, let's see.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation