Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go sync button does not work. Does not click so can't get any further.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
moprabbit
Apprentice
Apprentice

I m trying to set up my arlo go camera again after it's not been working properly. But when trying to press the sync button it does not click (like the camera sound) so can't get any further with the set up process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi moprabbit,

You might need to try doing a factory reset if you're having problems with your Arlo Go: Arlo How Do I Reset My Arlo Go Camera To Factory Default Settings? 20 people found this helpful in l...

Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi moprabbit,

You might need to try doing a factory reset if you're having problems with your Arlo Go: Arlo How Do I Reset My Arlo Go Camera To Factory Default Settings? 20 people found this helpful in l...

Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

moprabbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thank you for your reply. I contacted Arlo support and after trying various things they said the camera was faulty. I sent it back and got a replacement.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation