Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go, cannot connect to camera!

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been unable to connect to my Arlo Go camera for the past 2 weeks, it just says getting status and goes no further, I have restarted it, removed it and reconfigured it & replaced the SIM card but still nothing! I am able to activate the siren but cannot connect to the camera! Has anybody else had this problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am awaiting details of where to return the faulty camera, is there another email I haven’t received?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

App or browser? Have you tried both?

trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have tried both!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have contacted support and have a case number as of 19 April, how long do they usually take to get back to you?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @trichinella9

After reviewing your case, I see a response was made on 04/19/19. Did you receive this email form the support team? Does this email happen to be in any of the spam/junk folders?

"Hi James, 

Good day! 

Thank you for contacting Arlo Support. Arlo is thankful that you have chosen to patronize our product. 

I really do apologize for the inconvenience about this issue and for the delayed response. I understand that you have concern regarding the cameras that cannot be live stream due to Getting Status message. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I would surely assist you with this regard. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below for us to isolate this issue: 

1. Log out from the account.
2. Uninstall the app
3. Turn off the Phone for 2 minutes.
4. After turning on, Clear Cache and Clear Data, for Android:
• Open your Android's Settings.
• Tap Storage on the menu. It's under the "Device" header.
• Tap Cached data. A pop-up menu will appear and ask if you want to clear your cached data.
• Tap OK. This clears all cached data on your Android.
5. For iOS:
• Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
• In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
• Select an app that's taking up a lot of space.
• Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data.
• Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to re-download it.
6. After doing it, Reinstall the App.
7. Log back in to the account then do a live stream on the cameras.

I’d like to let you know beforehand that this might take us multiple responses thus, longer time to address your concern. Given this, I recommend it would be best for you to give us a ring at 1 800 549 680. One of our Support Experts would love to assist you further. Please ensure to give the Case Number: 40825173 for us to easily pull up your case. We appreciate your cooperation on this as this will make the process less lengthy as the resolution/troubleshooting steps will happen real-time.

You may also take advantage of the following support options for a faster resolution: 

• Live chat support: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx 
• Online Community Forum: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Smart-Home-Security/ct-p/Arlo 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing Arlo. 

Regards, 

Antonette
Arlo Support Expert"

trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thankyou, I had not received this!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are welcome!

trichinella9
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am awaiting details of where to return the faulty camera, is there another email I haven’t received?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@trichinella9

I would suggest contacting Customer Support with your case number and double check on the return process.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation