Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Sarrahbrianne
Tutor
Tutor
This is my second try at the arlo go. I do have this on a woodline but it constantly stays in black amd white . I will view live feed in black and white( like its in night mode) and when i stop the feed and the last screen shot is saved on my screen its saved in color! Ive tried everything this sucks! Help!
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Pull the battery pack to reset the camera then replace...if if continues , contact Netgear Support

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Sarrahbrianne
Tutor
Tutor
Sarrahbrianne
Tutor
Tutor
Its great as soon as i pause the feed it goes to color so i know there is enough light and its working. It just sucks verizon only says pull battery and netgear keeps sending me to verizon.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarrahbrianne,

It sounds like there isn't enough light where the camera is located if it keeps switching to black and white. Consider relocating the camera (to test) to a well lit environment to make sure the camera is working correctly. Does it stream in color?

JamesC

Sarrahbrianne
Tutor
Tutor
It streams off and on in color there is good light... the second the video recording is done and it stops the feed w the play button in cenyer of screen its totally in bright color .. makes no sense!
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation