Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go (Verizon) Offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
sameerp99
Follower
Follower

The ArloGo keeps going offline. I get the meesage "This Alro device is offline. Please make sure it is on mobile coverage". I get the device back online by unplugging it and taking out the battery. It works for a few hours and then goes back offline.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW5354
Guide
Guide

Solved:

Finally someone at VZW was able to properly activate/re-activate the SIM cards and get both cameras online. One camera has a new SIM card and the other has an old/previous SIM card (re-activate). Didn't really need to get new SIM cards.

Once online, the firmware was updated to 1.096.3.0_1.8.57.0_0.6.5.18.AM.001.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

SteveW5354
Guide
Guide

Arlo Go

model VML4030, hw 1.0, modem version ARLO.FX.0.0.0.24.AM.001

Getting same error message "This Arlo device is offline. Please make sure it is on mobile coverage". My phone, next to the camera, is able to talk to VZW support so NOT a coverage issue.

Verizon support is escalating issue to engineering. Also unable to update firmware manually, missing option in Settings.

Appreciate any other suggestion/recommendations. Thanks

SteveW5354
Guide
Guide

Solved:

Finally someone at VZW was able to properly activate/re-activate the SIM cards and get both cameras online. One camera has a new SIM card and the other has an old/previous SIM card (re-activate). Didn't really need to get new SIM cards.

Once online, the firmware was updated to 1.096.3.0_1.8.57.0_0.6.5.18.AM.001.

Bk4
Initiate
Initiate
I am so glad I found your post thank you very much. I did exactly what you did and called Verizon and they were able to reset it and everything. And now the problems fixed thank you so much you taking the time to post.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation