Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

Arlo Go Night Vision Not Working. Just shows grey. Tried removing battery but still shows same.

Hi Team my new Arlo Go works well except for the night vision, there is just grey? I have it turned on in settings? I have tried removing the battery and waiting a minute but I get the same thing? (sound recourds fine) Paul

Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 8
Arlo Moderator

Re: Arlo Go Night Vision Not Working. Just shows grey. Tried removing battery but still shows same.

Hi Kenso,

Do you have a screenshot that shows a grey screen when on night vision? Make sure that your night vision is turned on. You can read here to make sure your night vision is on for sure: Is night vision working on my Arlo camera? 

Message 2 of 8
Aspirant

Re: Arlo Go Night Vision Not Working. Just shows grey. Tried removing battery but still shows same.

Hi yes the night vision is on, https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/F5E3CAA8B01477BF_201907  the night vision on the arlo go is really bad compared to the other arlo cameras.

Message 3 of 8
Arlo Moderator

Looks like that link is not working for me. Let me reach out to you via private message regarding this.

Message 4 of 8
Aspirant

Did you get my link?

Message 5 of 8
Arlo Moderator

I sent you a private message to gather some information from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Message 6 of 8
Aspirant

Hi Jessica how do I find private messages?

@JessicaP wrote:

I sent you a private message to gather some information from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Message 7 of 8
Arlo Moderator

On the top-right corner of the page, you should see an "envelope" icon next to your username, which will lead you to the private messages page.

Message 8 of 8