Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kenso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Team my new Arlo Go works well except for the night vision, there is just grey? I have it turned on in settings? I have tried removing the battery and waiting a minute but I get the same thing? (sound recourds fine) Paul

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Kenso,

Do you have a screenshot that shows a grey screen when on night vision? Make sure that your night vision is turned on. You can read here to make sure your night vision is on for sure: Is night vision working on my Arlo camera? 

Kenso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi yes the night vision is on, https://my.arlo.com/hmsweb/users/library/share/link/F5E3CAA8B01477BF_201907  the night vision on the arlo go is really bad compared to the other arlo cameras.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Looks like that link is not working for me. Let me reach out to you via private message regarding this.

Kenso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get my link?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a private message to gather some information from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kenso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica how do I find private messages?

@JessicaP wrote:

I sent you a private message to gather some information from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

On the top-right corner of the page, you should see an "envelope" icon next to your username, which will lead you to the private messages page.

Jblohm5890
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue. My home Arlo pros look great the Arlo go is washed out gray....
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Jblohm5890,

Have you tried turning off the night vision and turning it back on to see if that helps? Could you provide a screenshot that shows your Arlo Go looking washed out with night vision on?

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation