Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go: Broken interior bracket for charging cord

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
23farfalla
Follower
Follower

Hello ~ discovered the inside housing bracket for the female end to plug in the charging cord is broken. So, can not get a firm connection for the solar charger to stay attached. Now also it won't charge at all with rechargeable batteries when brought inside to plug in with adaptor vs. outside with solar charger. Just says "use a compatible battery."

Both Arlo and Verizon say they cannot fix (it was literally just days past warranty when I reached out them) and NO way or option to fix it. This was a $400+ camera plus paying the $20 monthly cell fee.

And...they called and left a message after my very unhelpful service contact....and guess what, when you call the number back, you cannot leave a message. Just says to go to the "new, updated support function in the app."

So, today, I get an email, asking to reply on my case, and you click on it and you get this... 

Page Unavailable. Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server issue. Our engineers are working on it, please check back later.

So, needless to say, as a customer of Arlo for years, and with five cameras, we are quickly now losing faith in this company. Lack of service or repair on their own equipment. Lack of ways to communicate.

Anyone else have issues on the bracket inside breaking and if so, ways to fix? 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The link may be truncated in your email. Try right-clicking on it to copy and paste into the browser.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation