Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Stephen123
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello

I have Arlo, Arlo Pro and most recently Arlo GO.

With Arlo and Arlo Pro I receive Arlo Alerts on both my phone and watch along with a photo / image but for Arlo GO just an Arlo message with no photo or image.

Is it possible to configure something in settings to receive Arlo GO Alerts to include a photo / image ?

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Stephen123

Do you have the Arlo go active in the (Active Cameras) list?

Stephen123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello ShayneS

Thank you for your reply!

The  GO was not on the "Active Camera List".  - So thank you for that !

I logged into my account (myarlo.com, Manage Arlo Smart), moved the two camera's up to be "active" and everything was great for a couple of days!

However, I suddenly stopped receiving the Arlo Alerts with the pre reviews, I looked at the "Active List" on my iPhone (Arlo App) the two Arlo GO camera's had disappeared from the list and what was interesting the two  cameras (GO) were not listed on the "Manage Arlo Smart" either under inactive cameras  or active cameras! 

I logged back into my Arlo Account from my PC, and the camera's were back on the list showing as "In Active" which I then moved up again!

So the question is: 

1.  Any thoughts to why the Arlo GO camera's "fall" off the Active List for no reason?

2.  Any thoughts on why Arlo GO does not show up on the Mobile App under Active or Inactive Cameras but does show up on the web based portal (my.arlo.com) and manage Arlo Smart Alerts?

Thank you.

Stephen

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

That is good news we resolved it the 1st time. I am not too sure why the Go camera's would be continually falling off the active list. I have opened a case for you so support can look further in to this for you. Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided the case number for your reference: 41031687

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation