Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

Re: Smart alerts not available on Arlo Go

I’m having the same issues. I never had the Go cameras in smart notifications. I always got pictures when got notification. Now I see nothing. I have the smart premier subscriptions.
Message 26 of 28

I sincerely wish you luck with it as I have had none. I’ve just given up trying to make it work. The programming is broken. And they aren’t fixing it. It’s been months since this started and no solution yet. Everything they’ve suggested I’ve done and I’m not going to endure another lengthy convo with s rep on the phone to go through the exact same steps again and again. They need to fix it and I guess the only way we will get that accomplished is to keep complaining about it but it’s going to have to be someone else’s turn to call. I’m so completely burned out on the thing and wish I had WiFi at this location so I could use another brand of camera that delivers what it promises. Of course I have some ring cameras with a issue that their engineers are working on and have been for some time now so I know they all have problems. The one thing I’ll say for them is at least their support people acknowledge they have a issue and have quit telling me to run through the same steps over and over without a different outcome (see definition of insanity). Now their reps are telling the truth in that there is nothing more I can do except wait for their engineers to fix it. I wish arlo would adopt a similar policy. Honesty is always a winner.
Message 27 of 28
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Message 28 of 28